Saturday, March 21, 2009

Submit a Photo

Are you ready???Have you captured an awesome picture? Something funny or unique or stunning?

If you'd like to submit a photo for possible use on In Three Words email me the:

URL to it (flickr, photobucket, blog post, etc.)

NAME you'd like used for attribution

LINK if you have a website you'd like cited

Now, for the depressing part. I can't promise I'll be able to use any pictures sent.

In fact, I probably won't be able to use most of them. I look at scores of photos but can choose only one for each question.

Also, even if I can use your photo, it might be months before it's right for a particular post.

SO. After all that discouragement, if you’d still like to send me your best shots, please do. I’m always looking for great photographs to feature.

image by ssh